Are You Considering LASIK?
If you would like to improve your vision and
reduce or eliminate your need for glasses or contacts, perhaps you're
considering LASIK. This procedure has become one of the most popular vision
correction surgeries in the nation. Nine million LASIK procedures have been
performed since the procedure was approved by the FDA.
But before you entrust your eyes to a surgeon,
make sure you become an informed consumer. In LASIK: A Guide to Laser Vision
Correction, three ophthalmologists, who together have performed more than 65,000
LASIK procedures, help you understand what the surgery involves. Among the
questions they answer:
- Are you a good candidate for LASIK surgery?
- How is LASIK performed?
- How much vision improvement can you expect?
- How does the new wavefront technology
- How do you choose a qualified physician?
- What are the possible complications?
- What follow-up care will you need after the
- What is a PRK procedure?
The Book to Read before
Having LASIK Surgery!
This second edition has been updated with newest information and treatment options available for LASIK laser vision correction.